Health Datapalooza is a national conference focused on liberating health data, and bringing together the companies, startups, academics, government agencies, and individuals with the newest and most innovative and effective uses of health data to improve patient outcomes.
Health Datapalooza 2015 Featured:
- A glimpse into the future of health data through our apps demo and exhibit hall.
- The chance to learn directly from leaders and top minds across government, health care and technology through keynote presentations, main stage panels, and workshops.
- Unmatched networking with the full spectrum of key players in this space. With our true private-public partnership, Health Datapalooza is the place to see and be seen.
- Meaningful plans and solutions to the challenges of today, presented through our breakout sessions.
- Firsthand previews of data innovations that are driving advancements in healthcare.
- Acceleration of the use and benefits of health data to improve health for Americans.
In 2015, more than 2,000 people registered to attend Health Datapalooza. Become part of the movement in 2016!
Registration information will be available in Winter 2015.