Video Welcomes to Health Datapalooza VII
What to expect at Health Datapalooza 2016:
- The chance to learn directly from leaders and top minds across government, health care, advocacy and technology at more than 30 sessions that focus on accelerating the use of data to improve health.
- Novel approaches and meaningful solutions to the challenges facing patients, providers, and payers.
- Meaningful content relevant to and contributed by patients and consumers, including a consumer track chaired by Susannah Fox, Francie Grace, and Charles Ornstein, with input from additional patient and consumer advocates.
- The opportunity to vet consumer products during the closing Consumer Shark Tank plenary, where tool will be presented and judged on their usefulness to patients and consumers.
- A glimpse into the future of health data through our apps demo and exhibit hall.
- An exclusive perspective from thought leaders and policy makers inside the Beltway.
- Unmatched networking with the full spectrum of key players in this space; as a true private-public partnership, Health Datapalooza is the place to go for the latest on the open data movement.
- International perspectives from key leaders from the UK, Canada, Australia and Israel.
- Firsthand previews of data innovations that are driving advancements in healthcare.